Public Affairs Services
Bureau Brussels provides issue-driven public affairs services. Organisations often have interests in a variety of issues. We assist you in finding which issue has the most direct bearing on your work. That is the issue where the stakes are the highest. This issue will provide the basis for your public affairs strategy.
Bureau Brussels does not operate in the spotlight. We seek to provide guidance through our know-how and network. In practice this will mean that we will guide you every step of the way while allowing you to take ownership of your strategy. We will:
- Introduce you to the European legislative and decision-making processes;
- Scan the horizon on your behalf: perform a scan on threats and opportunities for your organisation;
- Assist you in defining the most pressing issue;
- Make a scan of the ´arena´, which includes the positions of all relevant stakeholders on your issue;
- Assist you in drawing up a public affairs strategy;
- Assist you in the execution of the strategy.
Furthermore we have experience in:
- Creating cross-sectoral and cross-national single-issue platforms;
- Creating European sectoral associations.
Rond-point R. Schuman 9
Tel: +32 2 230 92 22